Wireless Lavalier Microphone, USB-C
Landbrugsvej 10L + 10K
Wireless lavalier microphone with USB-C connector
Looking for a simple yet effective way to improve the sound quality of your videos? Look no further than our Wireless Lavalier Microphone, USB-C! This lightweight microphone is perfect for broadcasting live interviews, recording short videos such as moves and tricks or to create TikToks. In addition, it can be easily clicked onto any shirt, and its long-lasting battery provides up to 10 hours of operating time.
If you want great sound reception with minimal interference from your surroundings, you'll be thrilled with this microphone's high sensitivity. It also has a filter built around it so your sound is crystal clear. So don't hesitate - upgrade your sound quality with our Wireless Lavalier Microphone, USB-C today!
Advantages of Lippa wireless microphone with USB-C connector
- Connects quickly to your USB-C type device (eg Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, etc) with included receiver / adapter
- Get better sound in your recordings - e.g. while filming, interviewing, making tiktok, instagram, youtube and much more
- USB-C connector for Android, newer iPads and much more - wide compatibility
- Safe and stable connection with adapter / receiver
- Long battery life of up to 10 hours and with clear sound that captures your voice clearly
- Easy setup - plug and play
- A USB-A to USB-C cable for charging and a small fabric bag with a closable opening for storage and travel are included.
NOTE: Not suitable for iPhone !
If you want one for iPhone, click here .
Specifications for Lippa Wireless Lavalier Microphone, USB-C
- Product type: Wireless mini microphone with clip-on with USB-C connection
- The package includes: 1 x Lippa Wireless Lavalier Microphone, USB-C with receiver/adapter | 1 x USB-A to USB-C cable| 1 x small fabric bag | 1 x manual
The instructions are very poor, and they don't mention that the microphone needs to be charged.
When I figured this out, it was working OK.
When the microphone is right in front of my mouth it sounds very good, but when I pin it to the shirt, it is perfectly usable but the sound is just OK, not excellent.
But then the mike was very cheap, so I suppose it is OK.