Aluminum power station 504Wh, Grey
Landbrugsvej 10L + 10K
Power station with 504 Wh and 1000W peak
Aluminum Power station 504 Wh is a robust and easily transportable power station that has a practical LED display that shows the battery percentage and other important information. It is equipped with 9 ports, including 2 AC outlets, 2 USB-A QC outlets (22.5W total), 1 cigar plug (for mini fryers, etc.) and 2 pcs. 12V DC outputs (up to 120 W each). With so many charging options, this power station is perfect for camping trips, road trips, or anytime you need a reliable source of portable power.
Note that the socket delivers Pure Sine Wave - pure sine.
In short, the Lippa aluminum power station 504 Wh gives you access to reliable and clean power - anytime and anywhere!
Battery capacity of 504 Wh - charge e.g. a mobile phone up to 50 times ( 2600 mAh)
The large capacity means that you can charge a large number of devices up to several times, or keep devices running for several hours.
For example, keep your CPAP machine running for approx. 15 hours - it's perfect for a good night's sleep. Charge a drone up to 19 times. (51Wh) or keep your 43" TV running for approximately 8-9 hours.
List of outputs for charging - 9 outputs
- 2 x AC Output: 220-240v, 500W total rated (Peak/Surge 1000W)
- 2 x USB-A QC Output: 5V,3A = 22.5W in total
- 1 x Car Port: DC 12V, 10A = 120W max.
- 2 x DC Outputs: 12V, 10A, 5.5mm x 2.1mm = 120W max. per port
- 2 x Type-C PD Outputs: 60W & 22.5W
Can be recharged in 3 ways - full charge in only approx. 2.6 - 5.2 hours
Choose between traditional socket, USB-C PD or go the 'green' way and charge via solar panel.
Charging via socket takes approximately 5-7 hours, USB-C PD takes approximately 9 hours with 60W charger, while solar panel with 200W solar panel takes approximately 8 hours. (in optimal weather conditions)
Upgrade the power station with solar panels
As I said, you can charge our power station via solar panel with up to 200W. In optimal weather conditions, you can get a full charge in 8-10 hours.
For this power station, it is recommended to use a 200W solar panel. (Input for solar cell is DC5521)
Specifications for the Lippa power station 504 Wh in aluminium
- Product type: Power station
- Input ports
- AC Charge input voltage: 220-240Vac (50Hz/60Hz) 200W max.
- Solar port (input is DC5521): 200W
- USB-C PD: 60W
- Output ports
- 2x AC Output: 110-240v, 50/60Hz, 500W rated (Peak/surge 1000W)
- 2 x USB-A QC Output: 22.5W total
- 1 x Car Port: DC 12V, 10A = 120W
- 2 x DC Outputs: 12V, 10A = 120W max. per port
- 2 x Type-C PD Output: 60W & 22.5W PD
- Capacity: 504 Wh (134400 mAh)
- Battery type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Cycle / Cycle life: 1000
- Shelf life: highly recommended to discharge and recharge to 80% battery every 3 to 6 months to prevent battery failure
Management System: MPPT Controller
- Charging charging time
- AC (EU socket) (200W max.) = approx. 3-5.3 hours (2.5 hours with AC GaN 22V=10A, 5.2 hours with AC Adapter 22V=5A)
- Solar panel 100W = approx. 7-8 hours (in optimal weather conditions)
- USB-C PD 60W input: approximately 9 hours
- Shelf life: highly recommended to discharge and recharge to 80% every 3 to 6 months to prevent battery failure
- MPPT: Yes (Make it compatible with the majority of solar panels on the market)
- BMS: Japan Renesas BMS (New Energy Vehicles Level Battery Management System)
- LED Light: 7W, 4 modes, low brightness, high brightness and SOS mode
- Weight: approx. 5.6 kg
- Dimensions: 38.5 x 24.3 x 34 cm
- Temperature for storage and use: -20°C ~ 55°C
- Certifications: CE, UL, PSE & RoHS
- The box contains the following:
- 1 x Lippa aluminum power station 504 Wh
- 1 x charging cable (AC) EU socket
- 1 x car charger cable
Super fin maskine. Go kvalitet. Go pris. Den kan holde liv i min pc i 8 timer
Powerbanken oplader med ca.100 watt per time, det klarer mine solpaneler også på regndage. Og så bliver det yil 7 - 8 timer godt søvn med min c-pap maskine om natten.