Aluminum Power station 1024Wh, Grey
Landbrugsvej 10L + 10K
Power station with 1,024 Wh and 1500W peak
Introducing our Aluminum Power Station with 1,024 Wh - the ultimate device for reliable and convenient charging wherever you are. With a large capacity of 1,024 Wh and an impressive 1500W surge, you will never be without power again. This power station is designed with convenience in mind - its lightweight materials make it perfect for transport, and an ergonomic handle ensures it doesn't strain your back over long distances. We have also included an LED display - which accurately indicates battery percentage and much more. This product is not only powerful but also versatile.
With 9 ports, including 2 AC outputs, 2 USB-A QC outputs (22.5W total), 1 cigar plug, perfect for powering gadgets such as mini fridges, 2 x 12V DC outputs and 2 USB-C ports with a maximum power of 60W, you are sure to find more uses for this user-friendly device. In addition, it can be charged either via a solar panel or an outlet depending on your needs.
Enjoy the ultimate peace of mind with the Aluminum Power Station 1,024 Wh - smart charging for all environments.
Note that the socket delivers Pure Sine Wave - pure sine.
In short, the Lippa power station 1,024 Wh gives you access to reliable and clean power - anytime, anywhere!
Battery capacity of 1,024 Wh - charge e.g. a mobile phone up to 130 times
The large capacity means that you can charge a large number of devices up to several times, or keep devices running for several hours.
For example, keep your CPAP machine running for approx. 15 hours - it's perfect for a good night's sleep. Charge a drone up to 19 times. (51Wh) or keep your 43" TV running for approximately 8-9 hours.
List of outputs for charging - 9 outputs
- 2 x AC Output: 220-240v, 1000W total rated (Peak/Surge 1500W)
- 2 x USB-A QC Output: 5V,3A = 22.5W in total
- 1 x Car Port: DC 12V, 10A = 120W max.
- 2 x DC Outputs: 12V, 10A, 5.5mm x 2.1mm = 120W max. per port
- 2 x Type-C PD Outputs: 60W & 22.5W
Can be recharged in 2 ways - full charge in only approx. 5 hours
Choose between a traditional socket or go the 'green' way and charge via a solar panel.
Charging via socket takes approximately 5-7 hours, while solar panel with 200W solar panel takes approximately 8 hours. (in optimal weather conditions)
Upgrade the power station with solar panels
As I said, you can charge our power station via solar panel with up to 200W. In optimal weather conditions, you can get a full charge in 8-10 hours.
For this power station, it is recommended to use a 200W solar panel. (Input port for solar cell is DC5525)
Specifications for the Lippa power station 1,024 Wh in aluminium
- Product type: Power station
- Input ports
- AC Charge input voltage: 220-240Vac (50Hz/60Hz) 200W max.
- Solar port (DC 5525 port) : 200W
- Output ports
- 2x AC Output: 110-240v, 50/60Hz, 1000W rated (Peak/surge 1500W)
- 2 x USB-A QC Output: 22.5W total
- 1 x Car Port: DC 12V, 10A = 120W
- 2 x DC Outputs: 12V, 10A = 120W max. per port
- 2 x Type-C PD Output: 100W & 22.5W PD
- Capacity: 1,024 Wh (3100000 mAh)
- Battery type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Cycle / Cycle life: 3000
- Shelf life: highly recommended to discharge and recharge to 80% battery every 3 to 6 months to prevent battery failure
Management System: MPPT Controller
- Charging charging time
- AC (EU socket) (200W max.) = approx. 5-7 hours
- Solar panel 200W = approx. 8 hours (in optimal weather conditions)
- Shelf life: highly recommended to discharge and recharge to 80% every 3 to 6 months to prevent battery failure
- MPPT: Yes (Make it compatible with the majority of solar panels on the market)
- BMS: Japan Renesas BMS (New Energy Vehicles Level Battery Management System)
- LED Light: 7W, 4 modes, low brightness, high brightness and SOS mode
- Weight: approx. 12.3 kg
- Dimensions: 38.5 x 19.2 x 19.2 cm
- Temperature for storage and use: -20°C ~ 55°C
- Certifications: CE, UL, PSE & RoHS
- The box contains the following:
- 1 x Lippa power station 1,024 Wh
- 1 x charging cable (AC) EU socket
- 1 x car charger cable
Vi bestilte Lippa 1024 Powerstation sammen med Lippa Solceller, men desværre passede de ikke sammen, men lynhurtig var de til at sende en Powerstation som passede, (Lippa 924)
Ps vi sidder lige nu og ser Tour De France på Grand Columbier og lader både Ipad, telefoner, powerbanks og naboens 2 cykler op.
DET VIRKER FREMRAGENDE